July 19, 2011

Holy of Holies

So far so good on making headway with my application for funding & support to present "The Fairy Tale of a Green Serpent and the Most Beautiful Lily" (new title maybe? experimenting..) at the World's Fair Next 50 conference/celebration. Just need to somehow write a one page maximum letter of intention which seems practically impossible since it is my Will.. and then perhaps maybe draft a bit more talent (procure some good resumes) to officially add to my team since I feel more than slightly inadequate (in technical appearances/merit) to be taking on such an ambitious endeavor as staging this thing that's so much bigger than me or any one single person, place, or thing.. in fact as large as us all might encompass it. That makes me feel ever smaller still if only it weren't for this one thing ~ The time is now!

I am awarded by the profundity of one simple thing ~ the beauty of this alchemy called out To me! I am here to do great work as the outer is a reflection of the inner I will believe in me.. "Anyone who is capable of understanding the Fairy Tale knows that Goethe was a Theosophist and a mystic."

He alone understands freedom who has set his own nature free


All things transitory
But as symbols sent,
Earth's insufficiency
Here grows to event.
The indescribable, here it is done.
The Woman Soul leads us upward, and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment